Sales of new cars with DVS in Norway go to the story

0
117
views

As expected, September has become a very successful month for car sales in Norway. The number of new registrations increased by 15.7% compared with last year to 17,992 pcs.

The main driving factor of the market is the BEV segment — completely electric cars, which grew up to a new historical record — almost 14,000 (an increase of 46% compared with last year), which

PHEV sales — plug-in hybrids

Only 8.5% accounted for classic cars on gasoline / diesel.

Total: 16 454 (an increase of 30% at a market share of 91.5%).

If we talk about the results of 9 months in 2021, during this period in Norway, more than 109,000 new electrical connected cars were registered, which is more than 84% of the total number of cars sold. The remaining 16% is divided into ordinary and hybrid models.

Ordinary gasoline and even # auto with hybrid, unconcentrable to the network, power units are located on the last emitting in Norway, reaching a new minimum — less than 10% of the market share. It seems that in the first half of 2022, we will witness the logical and systematic cargo from the C # of DVS from one specifically taken country, which, on a second, is a large oil and gas power, and even a northern country with sufficiently extended roads.

Let’s take a look at the sales statistics in September 2021 by car types from the Norwegian market:

tesla Model Y became the star of the September sales of electric vehicles. Sold — 3 564pcs!

This is a large number (almost 20% of the market), which in combination with also high sales Tesla Model 3 in the amount of 2 218 pcs. It is a total of 5,782 new TESLA electric vehicles and 32% of the electric car market.

Tesla Model 3 remains the leading model in the country since the beginning of the year (9,66 units and 7.2% market share).

The third best-selling model has become Skoda Enyaq IV (787 units). Combined with 659 pcs. #volkswagen ID.4 It will be 1,446 for VW group models.

Several other BEV also sold well, including 672 pcs. Audi E-Tron, 652 pcs. Hyundai ioniq 5 and 600 pcs. Well-proven #ford Mustang Mach-E.

Unfortunately, the share of connected hybrids of #Toyota RAV4 and #volvo XC40 (one of the top models in Norway) does not reveal in the basic report (one of the top models in Norway). Recall that in Norway the other day, sales of Chinese electric vehicles #Nio, BYD, as well as #xpeng began. By the end of this year, we will see the statistics of these sales, which are expected to be impressive.


Dear readers, do not forget to click the button

You can subscribe to

Your participation is very important for us!